Whether you are new to church, visiting in town, or just haven't been in a while, we'd love to see you.
What to expect on Sunday morning...
- No dress code. Whether you feel comfortable in a suit or dress or jeans and gym shoes, you're welcome here exactly as you are.
- Kids and our Summer "Prayer Ground": During the summer months (Jun 25 - August 27), kids are invited to the front of the sanctuary for a lesson with the pastor called "Time with Children" and then are invited to gather at the Prayer Ground table in the font of the sanctuary for quiet crafts and activities related to the scripture of the day. Kids can return to sit with their families at any time.
- Kids during the School Year: During the School Year, kids are invited to class after the the "Time with Children". Classes let out at 10:45 AM and kids meet their families in the hall outside the sanctuary where coffee hour is served. Kids are always welcome to stay in worship, too. Learn more about Sunday School and Children's Ministries at St. Paul's.
- Music on Sunday morning is a mix of traditional hymns and contemporary songs.
- All readings, prayers, and lyrics are projected on two screens. We read scripture from the NRSV bible translation (New Revised Standard Version).
- The "Passing of the Peace" is a time when we get up and greet each other with a "Good morning" and a hand shake.
- During "Prayers of the People" everyone is invited to share their prayer concerns out loud. Those specific prayers are then included in the Pastoral Prayer.
- We celebrate Communion the first Sunday of every month.
- Plan to stay after worship for a spread of tasty treats and a cup of coffee - or two!
For information about baptisms and weddings, please contact our secretary Linda in the office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-628-6118.